Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Archived EyetheSpy 5.27 to now















  1. All the Left has left are trolls. That's it. A handful of wretched impotent f*ckwits. They have literally no ammunition to use against DJT so they decry him like spoiled, disagreeable children. Nothing but name calling and puffed up bravado. We are not sheep, DJT fights for US.
  2. I guess we are expecting those distractions not to last much longer. Almost like this is planned... *cough cough* 6/11/2018 *cough cough*
















  1. Think you are safe if you tape over those cameras? Cut the internet? *Shakes Head* Nope Advanced LiFi Tech has been ours for years. Internet that runs on beams of light. NSA Eyes are everywhere, always No exaggerating Privacy is a complete illusion We're Always Watching Always.
  2. The best part of this is the mention of Pelosi😂 she's absolutely f*cked by the way. Who do you think sold missile tech secrets to NK?

  3. I despise traitors.
  4. Yeah. It's Q Team LARP-ing. Not you who got called out by your own Captain earlier in the week for being bought and sold. (Sarcasm) SMH. They are so transparently corrupt now. Dont believe a F*cking word from these traitors.

  5. I'm not polite. I'm not here to stroke your ego or on some secret mission. This is my personal account and my time here is voluntary. I never promised to censor my language for snowflake ears. You dont want just nice guys fighting for you. Im on your side. Let that be enough.
  6. People. Fair Warning: Im not repeatedly answering the same questions: Chemtrails. Alex Jones Aliens BC17 Assange Antarctica 6/11 Public Justice Other Countries Free too So many Q's have been answered. New Q's get answers Repeats get ignored Just Read the Q&A's, before you ask.
  7. People keep asking me if I'm British? Such an odd question😂 🇺🇸 U.S. of A Born and Raised here. Sorry Folks. I'm just an Eye. EyeTheSpy. That's it.
  8. That's it for the third Q&A. An hour in seems like a good point to draw these closed. I'll do another when I have the time. Back to work here, watching the world.
  9. Okay Q&A time again. Let's get some answers rolling. What do you want to know? I have access to (nearly) unlimited intel; So make it count. I dont care what you want to know I'll answer it as long as I have access to it. No secret squirrel BS here I got you fam.
  10. -Hello Alice-
  11. I'll do another Q&A later today if I have the time.
  12. People saying it's arrogance? What do you think soldiers fight for? Be thankful you have a President who gave up everything to make sure this economy is honoring the lives lost protecting it. Nothing like an army of liberal f*ckwits mad that they have it good. Be thankful fam.

  13. The Team in North Korea probably could use some prayers too right now Fam. That's about as deep into enemy territory as it gets.
  14. You ALL better be thankful. Soldiers give their lives asking nothing in return, so you all can go about your lives in ignorant bliss. Take a moment; and actually remember the sacrifices they made so you didn't have to.

  15. I'm not the most patriotic guy, despite my job. For what it's though; you should all trust Q team and the President and SoS Pompeo too It's a good plan in motion; and for once, has all your best interests at heart I don't like to preach so i wont say it often, but it's true
  16. That's all for the second Q and A An hour is enough I'll do this again later at some point if I can Hope I was able to answer your burning questions. Back to work here; always watching.
  17. Got a question that needs answered? Go for it Ask away. Open access to (somewhat) unlimited Intel starts now: IDC what you want to know I'll answer as long as I have access to it. Second Q&A starts... Now⏳
  18. Who Are You, they ask? Let me photo my f*cking I.D. Badge for you as I leak Intel SMH. I'm surrounded by Morons People are literally 95% clueless about their own f*cking military So Sad You want to know who I am? The guy wasting his time educating you while you watch Netflix.
  19. That's all for the first Q and A; only because I'm out of time for now. I'll do this again later people. Have a good one. Back to working away in secret; watching the numbers tick by. Trust The Plan, Fam. It's been decades in the making.
  20. You have Questions? Good You should Hell of a Lot of confusion about this Storm. I'll make it simple: just ask Put a Question below about anything I'll give you the Real Intel IDC what I have access to all of it You want answers? No Secret Squirrel BS here. I got you fam.
  21. No one hates active intel like retired intel who don't have access anymore. Laughably sad. Doesn't that oath go further than your pride? Did it retire too? Arrogant hypocrites desperate to keep their "flocks" in check. Relevant only in a storm. Lets go deep Folks Deep in The Fort
  22. Lolling at the trolls already starting. 😂 You always know when you strike a nerve.... Let's see how many I can strike before the day is done.
  23. Backchannel17 isn't gone forever folks. The Line Was Comp'd; not hacked. M.O. needed Moved. Clowns ate the line. Bad Mad Clowns wanted to find him. Tisk tisk Jack. Don't you know we'll *Boom Boom Boom Boom* and take your money?
  24. Traitorous *cough cough* Purchased by DNC *cough cough* Held Assange Hostage *cough cough* BC17 was Legit *cough cough* Assange Will Testify *cough cough* Ahem. Sorry, some Intel got caught in my deep*throat.
  25. -Hi Alice- Is it time?
  26. Oh. And He Was In on it. Big 'O' was a Bad Apple In Bad Cart Of Bad Apples. No Wonder He Didn't want to Upset It Tisk tisk Good thing We Stepped In ( thanks old boss) or You'd all be Royally Screwed (pun intended). Don't Worry. They're All dead and they don't know it.. We Know.

  27. Do I? What's the NSA? No Such Agency 6-11 is a day I'd watch the news. BC17 went M.I.A.; just wanted to take their money. Their line got trashed because they poked their head out to say hello. Bad Mad Clowns Ate Their Line Up They're okay though, they left before it got bad.

  28. Ignore The Eye Behind The Curtain. Nothing to See Here Folks. No Such Agency Move Along.
  29. It's like a Game of Chess, where we control all the pieces. Trust The Plan From my (limited) perspective; Just kick back; don't do anything illegal, and enjoy the show. You can bank on Q team's info, (BC17 too; even though their line is gone now.) Life Goes On. We Keep Watching
  30. You Cannot Delete Data; You Cannot Erase Search Histories. Hidden Tor Networks Are Like Red Flags On Your Identity. Who do you think owns those Servers You Are Bouncing Around On? *Waves Hello* Wise Up. We Know Everything. Always.
  31. We See You When You're Sleeping. We Know When You're Awake. We Watch You Through Your Cameras So Be Good, For Goodness Sake.
  32. 6-11-2018 Important Date. 6-12-2018 END date. Flood Inbound.
  33. MSM: Even though they are continuously wrong on NK and many other things. They will continue to "give advice" to you and POTUS. This is to create the illusion of omnipotence where there is none. This Illusion of Knowledge is designed to entrap and subsume your critical thought.
  34. Rigged with Clowns In Action Marble Framework. Allowed Russian prints to be embedded on Server No Hack. Direct Transfer by S.R. MS13-HIT

  35. -Hello Alice-

No comments:

Post a Comment