Monday, February 27, 2023

I Stand Alone

Days are Dark 
Skies are Grey 
I am continuously surrounded in dark shadows 
I walk silently alone in this world 
No one is around 
I sit on the dirty path in the dark woods, tears falling down my eyes. I continuously ask myself why. I feel since the moment I was born I had thorns all over me, thorns that keep pricking me every second. Even while I sleep I feeling the thorns. Dark Shadows surround me. Feeling of loneliness in my heart. Shadows that surround me. I call in the emptiness where are you? Why'd you leave me? You walked away. When we were together there was light in my life the sun was shining I was surrounded with love. Ever since you left shadows swallow me whole, dark skies, my days are Dark. Time passes by slowly. I scream wtf did I do. Not knowing what I did. Or why you left me. You just left without a reason. You took the sunshine away from me. You took it all from me. You took the love out of my life. I am surrounded by the dark the shadows the loneliness. I yet stand here alone in this dark world waiting for you to come back to me. Till than I will be a empty shell roaming in the dark growing weak. Goodbye. 

Poem by Tania Zaia.. 

Dark twisted poem..

No comments:

Post a Comment