Tuesday, July 31, 2018

2 years ago I wrote this

I WROTE THIS 2 YRS AGO TODAY. READ IT. EVERY BIT WAS TRUE. 
Donald J. Trump is the man to be our Next President. He is not racist, He is not a Liar, In all his speeches not once he has lied, In Hillary's Speeches all she can do is lie too you and the ones who are under her Spell believe her. I am Made in America the American Way! I have seen this country crumble since Ronald Reagan has left office.With all the lies, thieves, killings, wars, people losing their jobs, homes, families killing one another because of economic depression. No where in this World is Perfect. No in last 8 plus years we been under random attacks all over the world under radical islam. And you Believe Hillary will fix this? You must be kidding me!! (#Hillary4prision) the President we have now. Has made it even worse, He can not even Fix what is going on in the world and Hillary will continue to make it Worse. Have you heard how she wants to change our Religion because of Abortion? Hello you can not change religion. You are not God. We have lost so much, and we keep losing lots, how much more can we afford loose!! Trump is a Winner! He will bring back our jobs!! He will fix everything needed to be fixed.
And you Want to Let the DNC Hillary to take away our freedom Rights? #2Amendment "Right To Bare Arms" Trump stands behind the Second Amendment! Trump will bring back our Jobs, Trump will get USA out of Economic Debit. T #Trump is Someone I believe in. Someone I know who is Going To Win. Believe it or Not He will be Americas 45th President. So Suck on it Buttercups who are hating. I stand with #Trump! And to all those behind me I love you!! Stand Behind Trump and Vote For him November 8 at your local Polling Place or Voters Office!!! (tz-disabled patriot)
#Trumpisawinner!!
#HeWillMakeAmericaGreatAgain
#TrumpPence2016!
Donald J Trump/Mike Pence 2016-?
Donald J. Trump
Donald Trump For President

No comments:

Post a Comment