Friday, September 25, 2020

FIRST DEBATE: September 25, 2020

Scene 1: from Debate between
President Donald Trump & VP Bin Hiden 
Question: What are your thoughts on the Peaceful Protests happening right now in USA? 

Donald Trump: These are not Peaceful Protests! They are rioters, agitators, looters. Hurting abd killing innocent American Citizens, Stealing from businesses and burning them down. These are Domestic Terrorist attacks no different from isis!! 

Bin Hiden: Where the hell is the teleprompter at? I can't see it with these dam glasses on. How can I give good answers if I can't read them!! 

Question for Bin Hiden, and Donald Trump can respond to Bin Hidens answer. 
So Bin how come you have not said a word about all the officers shot during these protests by the blm and antifas, when you said you want to keep the police. No wait you said you want to Want To Defund The Police. 

Bin Hiden: C'ome on Man Bring Teleprompter closer. You ain't black of you don't vote for Bin Hiden. Yeah I said Defund the Police. What protests? 

-Um Bin Hiden the question was why haven't you said a word about the Police who been shot? 

Bin Hiden: Bring Teleprompter closer. I said Defund the Police. 

Donald Trump: Listen here I can understand Bin Hiden has some mental sickness. He doesn't even know he is alive. Answer to your questions I have called the Police that have been shot. The Preparators that have shot these Police officers have been found and have been arrested. Justice will be brought on half of the law and order officers. These Domestic Terrorist organizations leaders and armies will be arrested for violation of US Constitution. They gave up their rights to American Citizenship when they joined these hate groups. I have made THE PLATINUM PLAN to protect Everyone. I have made AMERICANS FIRST HEALTHCARE PLAN for all Americans. I am about to sign the Stimulus Bill for all Americans to receive extra funding to help them abd their families during this Pandemic AMERICANS are still facing.    

Bin Hiden: I thought it was, the you know. Cone on man!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment