Sunday, April 29, 2018

Anon Drop 4.29 Either We Are Fools or Trumps a Pure Genius. You decide

Either We Are "Fools" because the Sign Trump is Doing Right there is Illuminati Sign// In case you didn't know Look at the back of a dollar bill you will see the Triangle. Look up the meaning and research. Just in case.. Or Trump Is Very Smart at Playing this Game Letting The Bad Guys think he is on their side So they Will not Further the Attempts on Attacks no more. ( No Copy and Paste Either. *friendly warning*) 
But As I side,... Its getting very Phisy... if We Should Trust Trump.. Or is this a Signel to us from some kind of Gestures.. We are Seriously In Danger?! Codes are So hard to Break. I need to Research More. Distress Signal? SOS flag? because Flint is still under attack because the water not being unpolluted. still it carries unwanted ingredients that causes harm to people of Flint.. Why did Trump choose Michigan for Rally.. Questions always arise.. and he mentioned clean air and water.. Is he Targeting Karen saying u in deep doggy doo beech?
Remember Trump is a Business man First, Family Man, Actor. So referencing this to Trump as a Actor was on WWE .. Now Think about this WWE biggest Wrestler Truple H reference to Motorhead The Game Triple H Theme Song. If you a Big Motorhead Fan & WWE fan like Me you will Understand this..

"The Game"
It's time to play the game
Time to play the game! Hahaha
It's all about the game and how you play it.
All about control and if you can take it.
All about your debt and if you can pay it.
It's all about pain and who's gonna make it.
I am the game, you don't want to play me.
I am control, no way you can change me.
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me.
I am the pain and I know you can't take me.
Look over your shoulder, ready to run.
Like a good little bitch, from a smokin gun.
I am the game and I make the rules.
So move on out here and die like a fool.
Try to figure out what my move's gonna be.
Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget that the price you can pay
Cause I am the game and I want to play

If you a BIG MotorHead Fan Like Me. and WWE fan like Me You will Understand What I am Saying here.. 
Trump been at this For Years he Prepared himself to Take the Role As President. 
I have Knowledge and GOD on my side. This is Why I share this With you. I ask of you to Read this and Like it and Please Comment if you do understand the lyrics. 
"THE DONALD'S PLAN"
Peace Love Happiness Better Business Better Living Better Health 
Its all a GOOD vs EVIL
#Q always Drops 
Shall we Play a Game?
Can You Play The Game?
Always Pay Attention Stay Alert Because I am 24/7 
God Is With US. 
This Is a Long Battle We Are Winning. You Must Participate to Win This Battle get Out Vote November 2018 Its All Up To US.
#QAnon #Anonymous #Trump2020 #RedWaveRising #Questions #Answers #QandA 
#TRump45



No comments:

Post a Comment